Manufacturing rights to James Bond’s airplane!
As featured in the James Bond movie You Only Live Twice. The Meyers 200 is a general aviation aircraft fully certified by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Includes the Type Certificate (TC) and manufacturing assets to build it. Less certification risk and cost than starting from scratch, which can exceed $100M.
The sale also includes the Interceptor 400 TC and production assets, a pressurized, single-engine turboprop that shares the same Type Certificate and tooling as the Meyers 200.
Lake Aircraft Amphibian
Everything needed to build what is perhaps the most ubiquitous and recognizable land, sea and air vehicle of all time. The offering includes the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Type Certificate, tooling, drawings and other intellectual property needed to begin production.
- Wing design that virtually eliminates the supersonic boom that’s heard on the ground
- Materials Concept to manufacture large, solid blocks of carbon composite to mill like aluminum
- Sale of prominent kit plane manufacturer
- Low-altitude ballistic parachute recovery system
- Private aircraft charter software scheduling system – Series A